Monday 16 December 2013

Festive Fireplace

Hello and welcome.

Festive preparations continue apace and I wanted to share the finished card which was a WIP (work in progress) on my desk on WOYWW #236.

The design is taken from the Molly Blooms Christmas Carnival pack published in 2012 but coloured to suit the recipient's decor. Sorry the lighting in the photos is a bit weird but I had to take them whilst it was still dark outside. (Click on the pics for a better view).



They aren't showing up very well in the photos, but the touches of glitter on the fire, candle flames, stocking top and star really give added depth and interest. The heart is glazed with Dimensional Magic (similar to Glossy Accents) too.


Love the snowy touches on the garland (Seafoam embossing powder)


I had fun making the ribbon and fibre embellie - and you can't go wrong with a bit of pom-pom trim!

LOVED doing this project and I'm really pleased with the end result.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. That's such a lovely card. We're really pleased you showed it finished too. You've made us feel extra festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I'm quite sure the recipient will love it. All that time and you've got inspiration by the bucket load. X X Flo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your happy thoughts. Maisie Moonshine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...