Sunday 7 March 2010

A BIT OF A CHEAT

Another week over, my goodness isn't 2010 flying by! Another craft class come and gone. Progress on the calendar continues and I did actually complete a whole page in one class this week (that's a first) - shame I need to do three a week now to finish on time.

You'll notice that I've gone a bit out of sequence here and lacking inspiration for April, May, June ... (you get the message!) I jumped to October - well easy isn't it - Hallow e'en - colours already prescribed, theme all ready and waiting and I just happened to have some decoupage stickers in my stash. So as I said a bit of a cheat really but still, it's one page closer to the finished article!

Here it is...

October


And in detail


Pumpkin embellies


2 comments:

  1. Love the pumpkins. Can understand why you have jumped to October

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those halloween embellishments are adorable, october is a little easier methinks lol but I have no doubt you will complete the other months too, another fab calendar page - TFS XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your happy thoughts. Maisie Moonshine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...